Summer is about to end, but do not fret if you haven’t enjoyed a few moments during the season. You can still get a kick out of the last few days of the sunny season with a refreshing homemade raspberry lemonade that is surprisingly easy to brew.
In this recipe blog, you can skim through the list of a few ingredients, as well as the step-by-step method of concocting your version of raspberry lemonade.
- A couple of raspberries
- One cup of freshly squeezed lemonade
- Any 1.5 oz vodka of your choice
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Some ice cubes
- Muddle a handful of raspberries at the glass bottom or in a shaker to create a raspberry puree. If you use a shaker, make sure that a pulp forms during this process.
- Pour 1.5 oz of your chosen vodka into the mix. Add a single cup of freshly squeezed lemonade. Put a few ice cubes.
- Mix the raspberry puree, your favorite vodka, and the lemonade thoroughly. Swirl the beverage mixture using a stirring spoon.
- Garnish with at least one slice of lemon. You may add several raspberries to your glass to make the drink tastier.